Monday 20 February 2012

JFK - San Juan 12:10 11/02/12

Last night we stayed overnight in NY. It was snowy! Flight out was ok...watched 3 films - horrible bosses (crap) 50/50 (made me cry) and what's your number (surprisingly excellent)
I hate long haul flights so much though. I think its the air I hate the most- it's so loud and dries out your mouth, nose and well...everything's blegh. And the smell when they bring the disgusting food out! I wish flying was as glamourous as it used to be- been watching pan am recently and it looks so cool back then! I'd totally be an air hostess.

I'm typing this on the plane to San juan. Took about an hour once the plane was boarded for us to take off which is always shit but were off and away now. Hopefully not much longer as I'm running out of decent songs on my iPod (50 cent in da club just came on) its only a 4 hour flight so no individual screens in the headrest although they are playing footloose on the safety video screen but then I've already seen that.
I just wanna get on the ship now and chill! And eat loads of free food :) ....omg ice cream!
The first stop tomorrow is Tortola. Never been before so should be fun (and hopefully hot)
Anyway, back to American airlines now! Hopefully shuffle on my iPod will find something better.
Laaaters

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment